Your requirements determine the prices. Bulk of your costs go the Government authorities.
The break-up of these costs depend on the type of license and office :
- License fee
- Incorporation fee
- Visa costs
- Registration fee
Varal fees depends on the services provided.
However we assure you that:
- We will reply to your queries within 24 hrs during business working days. Please note that there will be delays during the weekends which in Dubai, United Arab Emirates are Fridays and Saturdays.
Varal’s office is open 08:30 am to 6:30 pm Sundays to Thursdays.
- We shall send you accurate and detailed cost estimates so that you can see the different alternatives and decide on them. This will give you a better feel for the options available to you.
- We shall always send you 3 best alternatives based on your requirements. Dubai jurisdictions are more expensive than those in other Emirates e.g. Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain and Ajman
So the estimates will cover different jurisdictions and allow you to choose between location and costs.
- The registration of a company is a complicated process. It may take upto 3 months and involve more than 30 different tasks.
Naturally, you will worry about what is going on with your project.
We will keep you informed by email or by phone.
- Most clients are in a hurry to get the company completed. To help speed up the process we are installing new project management systems.
Time taken to receive Know Your Client documents is generally the longest since it may require you to have your documents attested by the United Arab Emirates embassy in your country.
However your project starts as soon as your payment is received. In a few weeks you will be able to call and find out precisely where your project is.