A Global Business which is carried on by a private company:
– which is a company incorporation in mauritius or registered under the Companies Act 2001
– which does not conduct business with persons resident in Mauritius nor conducts any dealings in Mauritius currency;
– which holds a Category 2 Global Business License.
– It is exempt from the provisions of the Income Tax Act and is declared as non resident for tax purposes.
– It is a suitable vehicle for holding and managing private assets.
– It is however not allowed to raise capital from the public or to conduct any financial services or to act as a fiduciary.
– The GBC 2 company incorporation in mauritius is not resident for tax purposes and therefore does not benefit from double taxation relief under tax treaties.
– The GBC 2 may either be limited by shares or by guarantee or limited by shares and guarantee or simply unlimited.
– A GBC 2 may also be structured as a Limited Life Company.
Click here to go from company incorporation in mauritus and compare with dubai offshore company incorporation.