Business Set Up Dubai | Best With An Effective Company Registration Agent
Business set up Dubai: Complex choices, registration agent, paid services, structured decision making, takes approximately 135 days
Business set up Dubai involves complex choices
Business set up Dubai: Available are 2,000+ activity licenses and 28+ jurisdictions to choose from. So it would save you time and money to work with a company registration agent who will go the extra mile for you.
Based on what others have done, keep aside 60 days to make choices and start the company registration process. Since this process is largely driven by you, you can certainly cut short the time.
Please invest 2 minutes of your time to watch the business set up Dubai video below. It spells out how you can benefit. Or if you prefer to read, then feel free to skip the video and go straight to the text below:
Hire a company registration agent you are comfortable with
A company registration agent who will go the extra mile for you should do the following:
- Your inquiries will be responded to quickly. If there are delays it’s likely because of procedures that require clarifications from the jurisdiction, or because of holidays.
- Your questions will be answered fully so that you can choose the best alternative.
- You should be able to trust them with your company registration money before the job is done.
- You should have a feeling your queries are being paid attention to and that you’re are being taken seriously.
- You should be able to start business transactions quickly.
- Your whole experience of dealing with them should give you a feeling of satisfaction.
- You should get complete information without having to ask repeatedly.
- Your anxiety related to advance payments should be minimized.
Services you should expect to pay for
Throughout the registration process, they will
- Advise you on making an optimum selection
- Help you to overcome hurdles
- Prepare registration documents
- Submit them physically to the jurisdiction
- Monitor the registration progress
- Troubleshoot with issues that will arise
- Act on your behalf and
- Help with a bank account set up.
Of course, you will be paying for this service! Just imagine the time taken and the cost of doing this yourself!
Structured decision-making process makes it easier
Successful clients have suggested that you go step by step so that the process isn’t overwhelming. Typical steps and support are:
- Fill in their website form or contact the agent and ask for a comparison with multiple alternatives, based on your business activity, number of visas, the location of your business and the office space you need.
- Respond to this information by listing your questions and booking an appointment for an advisory discussion via phone, Skype or face to face.
- Communicate your objectives to them for forming the company, and be advised on what type of company, activity license and office best meets them.
- Once the type of company and jurisdiction is finalized, bring up your misgivings so that you can discuss them and find a way to remove them.
- Once your misgivings have been resolved, check if there are any other services you need to have that are being offered.
- Ask for a specific itemized quotation for your company package.
- Check if any specials are being offered that can cut your total costs so you get the best price.
- Choose the bank in which your company account will be opened.
- Make payment via bank transfer, credit card online or with cash at the agent’s office.
- Send in your basic information to the agent so they can prepare registration documents.
- Insist that they start the project using a project monitoring tool immediately and ask for confirmation.
- Be clear on how long the registration process takes.
- Wait for company documents to be ready.
- Prepare to visit Dubai if you are also applying for visas or opening a bank account.
Total registration process 4 to 5 months
Once your company registration process begins, be in touch with your agent so you know what is going on.
The total process time, from when you sent payment to begin the company registration process, to opening your bank account and receiving your visas is likely to take about 135 days.
Most of the time is taken in getting the required Know Your Client [KYC] documents, setting up client appointments at the jurisdiction for signatures, and for medical tests.
Once the approved documents reach the jurisdiction the actual time for registration is usually only around 5 days.
Does the content of this page about the business set up Dubai resonate with you? If yes, please share it with your friends using one of the social media buttons or chat with us.
Go from business set up Dubai to Varal Consultancy DMCC homepage