Free Zones Dubai | Discover 8 Benefits For Starting A Free Zone Company
Free Zones Dubai: Main benefits and limitations of investors when starting a business in free zone areas
Free zones Dubai solve your dilemma about using the business opportunity of a Dubai company, with 100% ownership.
Please invest 2 minutes of your time to watch the video below. It spells out how you can benefit. Or if you prefer to read, then feel free to skip the video and go straight to the text below:
Free Zones Dubai: What exactly do they offer?
With the number of specialist free zones in Dubai increasing, their impact on the UAE economy has deepened.
Free zones in Dubai are home to around 150,000 companies.
The Jebel Ali Freezoneeing the first Free zone in the country has created the benchmark for regulations and incentives. Its rapid growth has also provided a powerful economic inspiration to the other Emirates, which have set up their own free zones to attract investment.
Dubai with its tremendous growth and development has become an excellent business startup city for many investors from around the world.
It has one of the most liberal and attractive operating conditions as far as rules and regulations are concerned.
The main benefits investors enjoy when starting a business
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% free transfer of funds
- 100% exemption from import and export duties
- Free zone company formation is quicker than incorporation outside in the city
- Inexpensive workforce and easy recruitment procedures
- 25 years lease options, warehouse facilities, availability of areas for production and assembling, etc.
Some of the Free Zones in Dubai are:
- Dubai Airport Free Zone
- Dubai Internet City
- Dubai Media City
- Dubai Metal and Commodities Centre
- Dubai Investment Park ( only through JAFZA )
- Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Jebel Ali Free Zone
- Dubai Healthcare City
- Dubai World Central
- Dubai Studio City
- Dubai Design District
- Dubai Humanitarian City
- A Free zone company is not allowed to trade directly with the local United Arab Emirate [UAE] market.
- A free zone company can undertake the local business only through locally appointed distributors. Customs Duty 5% is applicable for the local business.
Even though all free zones provide many attractive schemes for the benefit of the investors, not all are the same when you consider the facilities offered by them.
Therefore it will be worthwhile to have a glance over the facilities offered by each, one by one.
The first free zone formed was Jebel Ali, Dubai, in 1985 which witnessed tremendous growth in the following years.
Many have established their offices, factories, or warehouses and invested millions which in turn had given them huge returns from the free zone.
That is precisely the reason why even more foreign investors are being attracted nowadays. Currently, over 12.000 companies, many of which being major brands, operate under the different Dubai Free Zones authorities.
Does the content of this page resonate with you? If yes, please share it with your friends using one of the social media buttons or chat with us.
Go from Free Zones Dubai to Varal homepage