Reply To: Consultancy Services


Any services inside dubai requires a LLC mainland compnay and for Vat consultancy even the sponsor needs to have a Vat degree and 3 years of same field experience or the manager of the new forming compnay needs to have vat degree and a 3 years of experience and for any consultancy license in Maniland llc local compnay there is a manditory exam which need to be given at American univercity dubai (AUD) only if you pass then you can apply for license and if you fail you cannot re-appear again for 1 year