DIFC Company Formation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Your company details have been provided to me by a friend as I am serious to establish a business in Dubai before 1 Dec 2019.

I have identified the 4 areas of my business operations; namely:

1) Copy & Printing Services
    2) Immigration / Visa processing / PRO / Business establishment services
    3) Risk Management Consultancy
    4) English Language Tuition Services

Questions to you:

Can I establish 1 business to include all the above listed activities. If not can it be done as 2 businesses to include the maximum activities from the list above as I want to avoid having multiple business licences.

My preference is to establish the business within the DIFC area either as a mainland or free-zone business. My preference is to set up a mainland business. If it is mainland, what is the minimum size of office space required? Do you also provide services to identify office space? And if so, can you please guide me.

What is your time-line and can I achieve this to establish my company by 1 Dec 2019?

Mainland company license will allow you to have 10 activities under one license only if the activity belongs to the same group
    In the above case
    all the 4 activities are from the different group
    we can try to combine
    1) Copy & Printing Services
    2) Immigration / Visa processing / PRO / Business establishment services
    however its subject to approval from Dubai government
    3) Risk Management Consultancy
    4) English Language Tuition Services
    cannot be combined

Step I-Initial Approval & Name Reservation for the company-2 working days
    Step II-Court agreement with the sponsor & full payment to us-1 working day
    Step III-Tenancy agreement attested by Ejari- (minimum office space required is 250Sqft and for employee visa – every 8 SqMtr will give you 1 Visa – bigger the office more employees you can hire
    Step IV-Submitting the documents & license issue-5 days

If required for your case, we will help you in getting the necessary approvals from various Government Departments. There may be additional documentation charges payable by you. Time and Cost will be confirmed at the outset.

we will share property agent details with you for finding the suitable procperty for your business

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Activity’ is closed to new topics and replies.