July 15, 2019 at 7:11 am #email@example.comParticipant
Hi Team good day!
The client asked:
“How much cost for free zone licence?
Do to fish trade
Give me quote
How many Visa’s I get for them
I’m gonna act as commission agent in Dubai waterfront market
I will buy material from Iran and Iraq and sell it in auction in Dubai fish market for this I need licence if in case I want to import I will import from India Srilanka and Pakistan”
May we also get the best freezone the client can get for Fish Trading.July 15, 2019 at 10:42 am #firstname.lastname@example.orgParticipant
Please confirm the activity and proceed with mainland or freezone options basted on his requirementsJuly 15, 2019 at 6:12 pm #email@example.comParticipant
Need your help in selecting the best option. Which freezone is the best to recommend for fish trading? Here are some of the requirements the lead had mentioned.
– I’m gonna act as commission agent in Dubai waterfront market.
– I will buy material from Iran and Iraq and sell it in auction in Dubai fish market for this I need licence if in case I want to import I will import from India Srilanka and Pakistan.
– My plan is very simple I will get material delivery to Dubai waterfront market, I will be sales agent for commission, I want business visa.
– My question is how many Visa’s we get.
– I don’t need an office and warehouse as well.
– Pls suggest the lowest cost possible
– I’m in India now if I want to come and establish business there on which visa I can come and what is the cost
confirmed activity is below:
Activity Code 4721006
Activity Group Fish trading
License Type Commercial
Activity Description Includes reselling fresh fish and marine animals, whether whole or in pieces, no conversion or preserving processes are involved
P.S. attached is the sample license he showed us. He wants license like this
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.July 16, 2019 at 10:43 am #firstname.lastname@example.orgParticipant
After checking the activity list … Below are free-zone which supports Fish trading activity.
1) SHAMS – 4630.06 Wholesale of fishery products (Cost Effective)
2) UAQ – 512207 Frozen Fish & Seafood Trading (Cost Effective)
3) DWC – 5122-07 Frozen Fish & Seafood Trading
4) DMCC – 5121-10 Fish & Live Animals Trading
5) JAFZA – 512109 Fish & Seafood products Trading
6) Ajman Freezone – wholesale of fresh fish and marine animals trading
- The forum ‘Freezone Company’ is closed to new topics and replies.