Office in Dubai City Center, No Emarati Partner

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have Saudi Partner who with me and another Indian partner want to open an office in Dubai city center, not in FTZ.
    Is this possible without taking an additional Emirati partner to form the company ?

Saudi Partner + Indian partner = Local Sponsor is required

Saudi partner alone wants to form a company = No sponsor is required

Indian partner + Saudi partner = Local Sponsor is required

Yes. GCC nationals can form their own local company. But if another nationality comes in with him then an Emirati partner is needed.

Ok then I will tell my Saudi partner to start the company alone in UAE and invite us 2 to join him as partners. Is that allowed in Dubai ?

We have 2 options:
    Option 1: Saudi Citizen has already established UAE entity in Dubai and invites us 2 to be equal partners 33.3%. Is this allowed ?

Option 2: We bring in Saudi Investor to open office in Dubai with minority stake awarded to him at 20%. 80% equity is kept with us 2.
    Is this possible ?

To form a local llc company 51% share will owned by duabi sponsor and 49% can be will be ( you, saudi citizen, indian anyone)

Option 1: Saudi Citizen has already established UAE entity in Dubai the he will be 100% owner of the company.
    If he adds indian or any expact then he will require dubai local sponsor who will be 51% share holder of the company

Option 2: The moment you have a local sponsor he automatically becomes 51% share holder and you become 49% and within 49% you can decide how much % you want to give to saudi national

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Activity’ is closed to new topics and replies.