Real Estate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Please confirm if the following are covered in activity code 6810001 mentioned below.

I want to incorporate real estate company in Dubai.
    ✅ 100% owned shareholding by me.
    ✅ I will be employee (not Director/Partner)
    ✅ Directors/Partners will be other people to run full operations
    ✅ Company should be able to enter into contracts with all Builders to sell their properties locally and receive commissions
    ✅ Company should be able to enter into contracts with all Builders to sell their properties internationally and receive commissions
    ✅ Company should be able to enter into contracts with all LOCAL DUBAI Real estate agents to introduce/become intermediary for providing clients and Sharing commission
    ✅ Company should be able to enter into contracts with all INTERNATIONAL Real estate agents to introduce/become intermediary for providing clients and Sharing commission

CONFIRMED ACTIVITY
    Activity Details
    Buying and selling of real estate
    Activity Code 6810001
    Activity Group Real estate
    License Type Commercial
    Activity Description Includes firms engaged in buying and selling real estate, such as residential and non-residential buildings and land, such firms are not allowed to practice the activity no. 6599-08 ” Real Estate Development.”

I want to incorporate real estate company in Dubai.
    ✅ 100% owned shareholding by me. ( NOT POSSIBLE 51% will be local sponsor and 49% will be the client)
    ✅ I will be employee (not Director/Partner) ( So who will be the owner)
    ✅ Directors/Partners will be other people to run full operations (ok can do)
    ✅ Company should be able to enter into contracts with all Builders to sell their properties locally and receive commissions ( can do )
    ✅ Company should be able to enter into contracts with all Builders to sell their properties internationally and receive commissions ( can do )
    ✅ Company should be able to enter into contracts with all LOCAL DUBAI Real estate agents to introduce/become intermediary for providing clients and Sharing commission ( can do )
    ✅ Company should be able to enter into contracts with all INTERNATIONAL Real estate agents to introduce/become intermediary for providing clients and Sharing commission (can do)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Activity’ is closed to new topics and replies.