Real Estate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I wanted to start Real estate business in UAE. Please suggest me if this is a good idea or a bad idea to start a real estate business in UAE Or if you think it’s a bad idea then suggest me some more options all I need is to settle in UAE.

Does real estate business is possible without physical office space in UAE?

To start a real estate business, it is essential that you understand the market from within, gain enough knowledge and build a robust network. A good way to start off would be to work as a property broker in a good brokerage firm, where you will be able to work with experienced players and pick up the tricks of the trade. This way you would also be able to procure your visa easily and get your mandatory broker’s card issued by RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Agency).

Once you have gathered enough market knowledge, and have accumulated enough cash or know people who could help you with finance, you are good to start on your own.

If you really feel you have gained the network and knowledge and all set to go, We can help you setup your business in dubai.

Real estate Consultancy business is possible without physical office space in a free-zone

If you can suggest me some more business options other then Real Estate business in UAE , it would highly appreciated , as I mentioned i wanted to settle in UAE so i am little confused to start real estate business in UAE
    Personally i have two options at my end currently i am running Real Estate Investment consultancy firm in Pakistan so first preference is real estate and i also have experience in garments business so suggest me which one is better and more beneficiary to start in UAE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Activity’ is closed to new topics and replies.