A Management Company must:
– Report confidentially to the Commission any suspicious dealings by any of their clients.
– Ensure that their business is at all times in conformity with the stipulated conditions, norms of honorable conduct and within the laws of Mauritius.
– Take all reasonable measures and exercise due diligence to ensure that their clients are sound and reputable.
– Keep books and records in connection with their business of company management that reflect accurately their affairs and business.
– Keep separate set of accounts for each company they manage.
– Keep separate funds, assets and property of each of the companies they manage.
– Keep in one bank account, separate from their own bank account all moneys held on behalf of their clients.