Company Formation Offshore | Wealth Saving Secrets
Company formation offshore: Do you still own your wealth personally? Or in the name of friends & family?
Company formation offshore: Half the world’s wealth is owned via offshore companies, registered in countries with zero or low government levies! Do you still own yours personally? Or in the name of friends and family? Or do you keep it in cash, just to be safe?
If you are a trader, internet marketer, exporter, importer, international consultant, expatriate, earn more than US$ 15,000 abroad, or just want to ensure a smooth transfer of your wealth to your heirs, then this is exactly the information you must know.
Offshore companies have been around for decades, were invented for ship registrations, and they were used extensively for commerce. The British Virgin Islands [BVI] was and is the premier center for registration and incorporation of offshore companies.
Essentially, offshore companies are registered in countries, where government levies on income and wealth are zero or close to it, and where in many cases it is a criminal offense for the employees of registration companies to disclose the identities of the company owners or beneficiaries.
You can incorporate inexpensive offshore companies and open bank accounts for them, that protect your wealth and income, in the British Virgin Islands [BVI], Seychelles, Mauritius and Ras Al Khaimah [RAK] near Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
Company formation offshore: An example of how one person suffered
Many years ago a close friend lost her father quite suddenly and unexpectedly. She lost not only her inheritance but also access to substantial income earning investments.
1. They had been held in the names of friends and relatives who decided to act as guardians at first, but slowly just grew comfortable, assuming that the wealth and investments were in reality theirs.
2. There was no record of the real ownership.
3. Death and other taxes took away the rest.
Finally, she went from being born with a ‘golden spoon’ to looking for handouts to supplement her income!
Her plight could have been averted. There is a solution you can use so that your heirs do not end up in similar situations!
Company formation offshore: Features of incorporation offshore
- Confidential: Your name is not on the bank account you have opened since it is in the name of the offshore company which is of course owned by you at a nominal cost
- Inexpensive: The price for a basic company with an offshore bank account, (without nominee directors or shareholders, a power of attorneys, document attestations or bank or courier charges) is less than any other way you can use to protect your wealth
- Quick: Once you have submitted your Know Your Client documents required by the registration authorities, and paid the fee, the incorporation takes only 2 working days. The bank account may take up to 15 working days additionally
Company formation offshore: 7 easy to do steps
1. Submit Know Your Client (KYC) documents required
2. Submit your application form
3. Send the fee
4. Your company gets incorporated and you receive the partially filled bank account application
5. Complete and send to your offshore company registration agent
6. Bank reviews and response if any questions
7. Or approves and sends you directly the account details and the name of your account representative
Company formation offshore: Bank accounts
Once your company and account are setups, your transactions are known only to you, and your incorporation agent is out of the picture.
Of course, you can contact your bank directly.
Incorporation agents normally do not open offshore bank accounts for individuals, only for companies incorporated via them. This also has the added advantage that the company name appears on the bank account.
You become the authorized signatory and can operate the bank account at your convenience.
Some banks will issue you international debit cards you can use to withdraw funds from ATM machines. Some also issue credit cards backed by deposited funds.
Tax havens e.g. Seychelles, Mauritius, British Virgin Islands and the United Arab Emirates do not levy any charges on the income or wealth of International Business Companies.
You can decide on your beneficiaries at any time. As mandated by you, your heirs will receive the shares of the offshore company as you have desired.
Company formation offshore: Imagine the benefits of taking this step
- Own your second vacation home
- Pay for your children’s education in a USA University
- Buy that exotic vacation for your family
- Pass on your inheritance securely
- Keep your wealth confidential, even from your family
Company formation offshore: What problems are offshore companies solving?
- Where do you invest your wealth if you don’t want anyone to know about it?
- What if you are an expatriate who is earning funds abroad and don’t want to repatriate it immediately back to your home country?
- What if you are exporting goods to another country and want to use some of the funds for various payments, and don’t want to go through the hassle of sending all your funds back and then resend them for minor expenditure?
- Do you want to receive your PayPal funds into a bank account in a country which is safe from government levies?
- Do you want to invest your savings in another country to diversify your risk?
- Do you want a confidential way to own your cash, house, investments, shares, and land?
When you set up offshore companies with a bank account from Dubai you will receive:
1. A Certificate of Incorporation of the company
2. A Memorandum and Articles of Association
3. Share certificates for the shareholders
4. And once your bank account has been opened, an email containing instructions, account details, and the name of your account representative.
Company formation offshore: What you should expect from a good offshore company registration agent
- You should be able to ask us as many questions as you wish without any obligation to buy!
- You should receive replies to all your emails, without fail
- Once you are ready to go forward, they should be with you every step of the way till the process is complete
- After your offshore company is successfully registered and your offshore bank account is opened, your subsequent inquiries should be answered
- They should also help you fill your company order form to save you time
Does the content of this page about company formation offshore resonate with you? If yes, please share it with your friends using one of the social media buttons or start a dialogue with us below.
Go from company formation offshore to Varal homepage