Funds are required to file with the Commission an unaudited half-year report and an audited annual report. These reports must include, at least, the following:
– a statement of assets and liabilities, including the net asset value;
– the number of shares outstanding;
– the net asset value per share;
– details of the investment portfolio and the movements in the period, disclosed by types of securities and types of market analysed as a percentage of the Fund’s net assets.
– The Annual Report must be audited in accordance with International Accounting Standards or with other internationally recognized accounting standards.
– In addition to the above report, quarterly accounts have to be submitted to the Commission, and these will include NAV at the end of each month, the change in the NAV, the proceeds from issue of shares and payments for shares redeemed.