Sharjah Media City (SHAMS) launched in 2017 is an impetus for imaginative and media organizations to develop and flourish. Meaning to be an elite media center point for imaginative offices and administrations.
Shams covers a wide scope of business exercises accessible for those wishing to set out on their pioneering venture in the UAE. Even in this short period, SHAMS has proved itself to be a highly reputed zone for startups.
Why should you choose Sharjah Media City for your business setup?
- Cost effective business setup
- 0% corporate or personal income tax
- 100% foreign ownership permitted
- Allocation of up to 6 visas on a shared desk facility
- Quick and simple online registration process
- Wide range of business activities available on the same business license
- Located 15 minutes from Sharjah International Airport and 30 minutes from Dubai International Airport
- Shareholders are not required to be physically present in the UAE to incorporate a new company in Shams.
Documents required for Company Setup in SHAMS:
- Application license form.
- Business card.
- Business plan outlay.
- MOA(Memorandum of Association) and AOA(Articles of Association)
- Passport copies of Shareholder.
- Banking reference and license of the partners existing business if required.
Why choose Varal when setting up your company in SHAMS?
Team Varal will support in the entire process starting from the name approval of the company till establishing it fully. al has 10+ years of experience of giving the clients their best services.
Varal has always provided you with a flawless automated application processing platform while being consistently profitable.
Varal strives continuously to assist you with our solutions like company incorporation in the UAE, trade license acquisition, visa requirements, or any other allied business setup services.
Along with, end-to-end consultation and advice, we provide you with: